Wednesday, July 13, 2011

DIARY OF A COLLEGE STUDENT: ATM THEORY:


'Nice and nice to know you let's do it again,like we did it on a one night stand,girl I wanna be more than a friend,to you'
My eardrums went numb for a minute there,he actually sang this song on bended knees at a wedding I had attended not only coz I love weddings,but it was a friday(I call it F-DAY,fornication day and besides,I had my FB-fornication bag with me) and what other place could possibly provide prospective clients than the haven where I was lucky enough to be invited....
I was actually scanning the area for my candidates when I was rudely interrupted by that forsaken voice.My work face had already set in and was on my way to 'interview' one of my ATMS and eventually check the balance to see if it were enough for my hair and rent....
So one of my 'ATM' outlets is totally hang up on me,tried all sorts of tricks to avoid him,including assuring him that my ATM card is expired and I had no intentions of renewing it.
Before the whole stalking saga,I thought he understood clearly that there was supposed to be no strings attached.Truth be told,thoughts of renewing my card has often crossed my mind but hey,my taste buds keep reminding me to shower them with different flavors.My intuition on the other hand never fails to bring me up to date on which flavors to furahisha my taste buds with,provided my expenses are taken care of,gotta look good,besides,I have principles to uphold,life has got to go on.

©Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment