Wednesday, August 22, 2012

YOUR BODY,MY HAVEN

She glides in the night like the wind The kind you feel only when your curtains are ruffled Stealthily,the kind you feel as it brushes across your face But her smile sells her That smile that she flashes ever so generously That smile flares up my heart That smile drives me to the edge and yet somehow I manage to get a grip and pull myself to safety Unlike fireworks,she has a lasting flame The grace in her every step has proved impossible to ignore I dare say the sensuality and strength she exudes, simple yet elegant is something to strive for And the heated sessions between us, Glorious Not the usual grinding and tapping that ass But exploring each and every inch of our bodies Feels as though I'm deep in the sea,hungry,digging for precious pearls,with every stroke When she archs her body,the aura of majesty surrounds her Leaves me in awe when her juices come into existence and liven up my palates And when she curls up in my arms,in the stillness of the moment, trying to catch her breath, Can't help but picture her with a halo, A sight to die for. © Nana.

2 comments: