Wednesday, April 6, 2011

INDEPENDENCE


I was in pursuit of happiness
Looked for it in all the wrong places
Promised myself that I’ll be fine once I get it
I’ll be good; I know I’ll be good
So I was told by my inner voice…………..

Concerned voices asking,
What’s next after the jean sagging bagger?
Are you ready for a more preserved brother?
You know, one who is cooperate
A tie and a suit more appropriate………………..(helllll no they’re all the
Same)

Finally doing me,
Damn it feels so right!!!!!
Finally got my shit together
Finally got through the bad weather
‘’say baby am a star tonight, am up in the sky tonight
For the world to see I ain’t thinking about you, baby imma do me
tonight ‘’

You can’t handle me right now
Watch this space,
Cause am planning to go all out
Bring out the CONFETTI,
We celebrating my INDEPENDENCE

© Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment