Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WHAT IF

Let us soak ourselves in the chirping of the crickets and the glow of the stars before daybreak pales the beauty that this night carries with it. Let us dance to the rhythm of our heartbeats before one of us gives in to our calling Let me whisper in your ear how much I adore you but please do not say anything because your eyes do more justice than words ever would Let me create the perfect painting with my tongue.Stroke right from your mouth,down your neck to your navel then to the haven that harbors forbidden but utter sweetness.Call it an artifact,our artifact,just before we become history Let us explore each other and if you happen to find love in my eyes,the feel of my touch,the warmth of my voice,then by all means stay.Stay and help me find the same spark in you Let us make our understanding of love simple,yet pure and more valuable than anything else in the world. © Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment