Friday, May 27, 2011

CARAMEL


Oh! I love the smell, it fills my lungs and makes them swell, well, jingles sound like Christmas bells, but passion flows down to the cell, my caramel.....they haunt me, they beep and text my cellie, some even want to drug me, make news on local telly. But I think its love, push definitely come to shove. My systems reconfigured the outcome I can’t say I figured. Am peaceful now. Satisfied like I just had chow. Should I say wow?.....chocolate, white with caramel, it’s the heart that makes one really miss,invaded,embedded and now glamor dwells, and one just relishes every kiss, I don’t kiss n tell, with her away I don’t kiss at all, I just miss n roll, and ask my wall 2 blind me so I don’t fall. I want it filled, I want it all. And that’s why I tear up; when u call.....I lace my milkshake, with sprinkles, coffee and caramel. With you it’s perfect, I need no gel, u spark my creative cell, inspire with an -ON like year srs DELL, perfect 10 on my awesome scale, how I pray I’ll one day, chuck that veil....I know it’s a medley of sorts, confusing but with honest thoughts, of rose petals, chilled wine and cream, and raise to life my humble dream.
©Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment