Monday, August 1, 2011

memories

It wuz sum out of a movie,"wat u doin kesho?"she answerd,"nun"the event wuz lil. Guyz showd up. She got there n cald me. I wuznt @ the venue. She thot ad stood her up. She went 2 buy cake thn came bak wit a friend. I saw her frm afar n recognizd her. I luvd the hair. She'd flattend the bangs out.The event wuz fun. We left early,her angelic eyes glittering in the multicolord lyts of the city @ nyt. Her butterscotch laced lips gleamin n inviting. I walkd her 2 the bus stop,my feet gettin heavier wit each step. I couldnt handle the heat. I lookd dwn @ her,she had tht sparkle in her eye. I held her close,she archd herself closer n i reachd dwn. She met me halfway n the rocket launchd. We kissd. I wuz headed 4 mars at a suicidal pace. The street wuz blurry. I cudnt c the pple passing by nor did i care. I wuz in the zone. We walkd on,sumtymz lettin her lead so i cud enjoy the view. Ther wuz a certain sexy spring in her step,it turnd me on. I held her by the waist,we walkd on.it must hv been chester hse coz i jus noticd é writing after we detangled. We hd 1 mo last 1. Hot,passionate n steamy. The guyz walking by applauded.thn came the bus ride. The driver wuz jus distracted.the streetlyts alternatin lyk a nytlight. The frnt seat wuz steamy 4 lack of a better word. On the way dwnhill,we couldnt control the inferno. The flames consumed us 2 embers....2b contd.

No comments:

Post a Comment