Monday, November 14, 2011

DREAM AGAIN

If with every stream of darkness I open my eyes to a world of our own A world big enough for you and me A world where my heart hungers for love and love it is fed If every night is lit up with your smile your caress The warmth that's born with your every breath And if with every sunset every moonrise every bright star I feel your heartbeat as though it were intertwined with mine Then waking up to every sunrise every drop of dew will be up to the rest of you My dreams I would not wish to awake from for it is only in my dreams that I get to caress your physique to feel the bliss of your kiss on my lips my feelings express And every single moment you feel the same none the less So with every stream of darkness I could only wish to dream again.. © Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment