Monday, November 14, 2011

I WANT TO BELIEVE AGAIN

I want to believe in hope I want to believe in trust again I want to believe and accept that at some point, people always leave I want to believe that when I hold my pen, the ink I spill on paper can create the best piece ever I want to believe in love again I want to believe in tales of Bonnie and Clyde and hopefully not end up butt inclined I want to believe that I could get my life back on track again I want to believe that people can look up to me again for inspiration I want to believe that my best friend does not believe that I have changed I want to believe that I can have me back again, the me that was the best version there could ever be I want to believe that I am one in a million I want to believe again. ©Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment