Saturday, January 21, 2012

CLOUD NINE

You have drowned me in the insanity that is your love the type of love that I always crave for from the depth of my soul only way my sanity can be restored is by your love making one look from you is all it takes for me to surrender to your embrace my every curve you caress as I explore the wonder that you are sweetness in it's purest form is unearthed sweetness that I feel only when I'm with you sweetness I'm utterly forbidden to have with someone else no one can possibly sex me like you do,these words set on playback in my mind you take my breath away the pleasure holds my speech captive and what I want to say can find no voice in the midst of every breath every arch every kiss I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart © Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment