Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ME AND YOU.

You are the inspiration that makes the bulb above my head light up with ideas the reason why I steer clear from the floosies and beer for fear of having my judgement clouded hounded by the indecency of a moment's lapse a moment when I let my guard collapse unintentionally in a synapse of abandon You ignite a fire in me that invites a warmth so nice Your words,linger on the tip of my tongue like ginger spicing up my plain life a pinch two fingers which You came into at the right time with a stitch and saved nine... Unlike Faith Evans I have faith even when my confidence fades when continents change their afflictions to suit an infected mind... Our sessions,conversations in low tones when I go down on both knees and purse my lips to faze my pleas in ways I know best not facing an interface since Your presence is omni and dense... I run my fingers through Your 'texts',Your sixty six book love-letter in a yellow pages fashion hoping to reap the passion that awaits me in Your mansion the beauty of Our relationship splashed on to a real asian ship in an intricate design one defined by a covenant a marriage between Us one that has me at war, shiping my old desires to exile and worshiping with my all coz I don't mind the way You take my breath away since You give it free to a smitten me the sacrifice to absolve and make me better has me looking up in the sky for something brighter than a star to wish on that every time We converse, I say thanks first and ask not for things but what I can do to serve You better,My God.

No comments:

Post a Comment