Thursday, April 26, 2012

I KNOW

I know it's your eyes I'll be looking into till eternity because they sparkle only when you look at me I know it's your lips I'll be kissing for all time because nothing can possibly counter it's sweetness I know it's your hands I'll be holding for the rest of my life because the sense of belonging I feel when you're holding mine is incomparable I know it's your embrace I'll long for everyday because I cannot dream of living without the security that is engulfed in it I know it's your voice I'll listen to till I can't breath any more because no one else makes such beautiful noise when they are mad I know my heart is in the safest possession because no one else can take care of it like you do I know I love you and there's just not enough time to show you the ways in which I do I know it's you I'll love every second of my life because if not for you,if not for the day I met you,I would not have known how it feels to love and be loved I know I'll live to show you how much I adore you and all I want is for you to know I truly do. © Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment