Thursday, April 26, 2012

I FORGOT ME

I've been true to everyone else but me given so much of myself and forgot I also needed me kept others warm and left me in the cold shared my heart beat with them and forgot I also needed a pulse they told me they couldn't live without my smile,so I gave it effortlessly,totally forgot I needed my smile more held their hands when they were scared and forgot I needed the security more spent forever looking at them coz they loved my eyes,I did not even notice how blind I was to me I did not live,I existed,shared my breath with them,because they said they couldn't breathe without me I forgot she needed me more I forgot she needed my undivided attention I forgot she needed to hear me assure her that everything will be okay I forgot her I forgot me. © Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment