Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'M SORRY!

I lost my senses somewhere in between their physiques Lost my sight somewhere in between their thighs Their arched bodies and suppressed breaths that, to me, meant satisfaction I tried to turn away I swear I lowered my gaze but in the process I still lost a sense See,I touched all I could And forgot the epitome of physiques If I were to kiss you right now,would it still give you goose bumps? And no,the question is not rhetorical I want to make it practical Remember how your lips felt on mine Remember how your scent drove me insane Remember how your piercing eyes made the clock come to a halt Remember how it felt having you in my arms all the time See,I'm tired of being around only when it matters I pray that my indiscretion did not make your heart crack All I want is to own that face that once made me blush Will you have me back? © Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment