Thursday, April 26, 2012

OF LOST LOVES,LIVES,LAUGHS THAT ONCE WERE,I PRAY

Of pure hearts changed to different forms,I weep.Hearts that once loved unconditionally but now hate with such passion Of eyes with no mercy whatsoever,I cry.Eyes that once spelt utmost innocence but now bleed anger Of hands with no pulse,I grieve.Hands that were once so warm and smooth as alabaster but are now so cold and rough Of a smile with no emotion,I sulk.A smile that once lit up a room and put the city lights to shame but now defines darkness Of souls that once loved.lived,laughed as if there was no tomorrow,I pray. I pray for their redemption I pray that they can still love with the same intensity I pray that they can still smile with such fervor I pray that they can still live with the same enthusiasm Of lost loves,lives,laughs that once were,I pray © Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment