Thursday, April 26, 2012

SHOW ME HOW TO LOVE YOU

Should I call or text you a couple of times during the day Would it be enough to show you that I'm constantly thinking of you? Should I look at you straight in the eyes when we talk Would that show you how much trust I have in you? Should I get so close to you till I feel your breath brush across my lips Would that be enough to let you know I want you next to me always? Should I show you off to my friends Would it show how proud I am to have you? Should I cancel my commitments and stay with you when you have the flu Would it show that your well being means the world to me? Should I have an unmatched personality Would I then, be your one in a million? Should I confess my love to you Would you then show me how to love you? © Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment